- QuickviewBody, Body Exfoliant$32.00
This gentle yet effective scrub combines the most powerful antioxidant-rich organic oils with raw sugar to promote luminosity and leave you perfectly polished, softened and glowing.
Raw organic sugar gently buffs away dry and tired skin while a superior blend of precious oils nourish and moisturize the skin.Pink grapefruit oil adds a touch of vitamin C to leave you feeling replenished, and is the ultimate fragrant note in this luxurious polish.$32.00
- QuickviewCleanser, Exfoliant, Masks, Skincare$28.00
Say bye to dry and dull skin with our Petal Polish! Formulated to smooth lines, brighten and leave skin glowing.
A nourishing, exfoliating mask that refines and brightens the skin, instantly revealing a radiant complexion.
This innovative formula is enriched with revitalizing brown sugar and antioxidant-rich rose, which work together to gently dissolve dead skin cells and reveal perfectly nourished skin.
Comes in a recyclable 4oz glass jar.$28.00
- QuickviewMasks, SkincareWrap your face in the detoxifying and nourishing power of algae. This luxurious mask gently exfoliates with real leaves of sea kelp and delivers powerful antioxidant protection in a beautiful, freshly scented blue-green algae silt base. Its expert formulation is designed to visibly brighten, smooth, and hydrate while pampering your skin. Featuring green tea, sea kelp, and chamomile-infused sea clay, this mask provides a deep-cleaning complexion boost to keep you looking radiant. Sea Greens is also ideal for when skin becomes stressed and needs a bit of extra attention. Whether it’s blotchiness, break-outs, jet-lag, or morning-after puffiness, this hard-working and versatile mask will get your skin back on track. Benefits: Deep cleans without drying, gently decongests pores, and absorbs excess oil. Smoothes and conditions skin surface, leaving it supple and soft. Helps calm redness and irritation. Instantly soothes puffy, tired eyes and skin. How To Use:$32.00
- Massage a small amount onto clean, dry skin.
- Allow to dry fully, then rinse with lukewarm water.