The sole owner of all personal information collected at this site is Kani Botanicals, and Kani Botanicals will NEVER rent or sell your personal information to any third party.
Information we collect
Information we collect
We collect the information you provide directly to us, such as when you open an account, place an order, ask to receive emails, or interact with us on social media. The types of personal data we may collect directly from you include:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Account information, such as your username and password;
- Billing information, such as credit card details and billing address;
- Optional information you may choose to provide, such as your date of birth, gender, social handles, makeup and color preferences; and
- Any other information you choose to provide.
While your credit card information is collected at the time of purchase, only the last four digits are stored on Kani Botanicals server. Credit card information is sent directly to the PayPal Website Payment Pro Service secure server, and that is where it is safely held. Because Kani Botanicals collects personal information through a secure server that features the latest encryption technology, you can be assured that none of your information will be viewed by anyone outside of Kani Botanicals and PayPal. Furthermore, all shipping labels are pre-printed at Kani Botanicals home office, so none of your personal information is held or stored by any of the shipping companies that are used to deliver Kani orders.
The information you provide to Kani will only be used to process your order and to add your name (mailing address and email address) to our mailing list so that you will receive future mails by post or by email. Unless there is a problem with your order you will not be contacted by Kani Botanicals . You may update or change the personal information Kani Botanicals has collected by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should there be any changes to Kani Botanicals’s Privacy Guarantee, all affected users will immediately be notified by email and all relevant changes will be posted to this portion of the site.
Kani does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect to deliver the products you request, to maintain and customize your account and our interactions with you, and to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about our Services, including to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
- Facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews;
- Offer contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions;
- Conduct or administer surveys and other market research; and
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud or other illegal activity.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request notice of how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes or to opt out of such sharing. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice or to opt out, please submit a written request by emailing us at email@example.com.