- QuickviewBeauty, Masks, Skincare, ToolsEnhance your home spa experience with this must-have specially designed treatment brush. Our stylish and sleek new Facial Treatment Brush is expertly shaped for precise application of our signature masks. The innovative and superbly soft vegan fibers dispense the perfect amount of product effectively and quickly. Crafted of lightweight wood and sleek black metal, it's a professional tool that yields gorgeous results, whether used for cosmetics or skin-refining beauty treatments.$16.00Ideal for use with our Black Magic and Sea Greens clay masks to their perfect texture.
Our Facial Treatment Brush features long tapered bristles to ensure an even application over the whole face, and the slanted tip allows application in all the corners and niches of the face.
Why it's Special
- Designed specifically for mixing and applying facial masks, treatments, and more.
- The brush allows for clean mask application to keep you from wasting precious product!
- The bristles are 100% synthetic - meaning it is cruelty free!
- Sustainably crafted with vegan-friendly fibers, natural wood and recycled aluminum ferrule.
How to Use- Dip tip of brush into jar of mask, spread even layer of mask over the face, avoiding the eye area. - Rinse brush with cool water after use, and allow to air dry.$16.00
- QuickviewBeauty, LipsA multipurpose tint that nourishes lips and cheeks with organic ingredients and the healing properties of Vitamin E, Shea Butter and pure botanicals.$24.00
WHY IT’S SPECIALColored with only pure plant pigments and red clay, it tints while leaving skin supple and soft with a glossy (but never sticky) finish. Vixen is a beautiful, classic aubergine with a velvety finish that delivers a perfect whisper of color.
HOW TO USE :This balm is best applied by gently tapping product into skin. Apply to cheeks, lips, and eyes for a sheer blush of color. Apply as blush on the apples of the cheeks and blend softly using circular motions.
- 100% Natural
- QuickviewSkincare, ToolsWHY WE LOVE IT French Pink Clay Sponge is the perfect facial sponge for really sensitive skin. If your skin has rosacea or eczema, is highly reactive, or just feeling tender and raw from exposure to the elements like air conditioning and pollution, the last thing you want to do is wash it with something too harsh. Let it be nurtured and coddled clean with this gentle, cute little guy! WHAT'S IN IT Konjac is actually a pure natural sea vegetable, sort of like a potato. Pink clay is a mix of red and white clay and is said to improve blood circulation, hydration, elasticity and softness. Rich in trace elements, pink clay purifies the skin like other clays, but much more gently. HOW TO USE : Just add water! This sponge comes dry and hard, but after soaking in water, will be soft and spongy. It's best to use a makeup remover first, like our Fresh Face Beauty Balm, if you are wearing makeup, before using the sponge. Can be used alone.$10.00
- 100% Natural