- QuickviewBody, Skincare, Tools$10.00
WHY WE LOVE ITBamboo Charcoal infused Konjac sponge cleanses and exfoliates to deliver smoother, softer, brighter-looking skin while minimizing the appearance of pores and eradicating blemish-causing bacteria. Formulated for combination to oily skin, the konjac root absorbs debris and impurities, while the bamboo charcoal acts as a natural anitbacterial agent, to cleanse deeply and detoxify pores without irritation. Gentle enough for even the most sensitive of skin types, it can be used over the face, neck, and even the delicate undereye area. When used regularly, it helps draw out impurities, minimize the appearance of pores, and reduce blemish-causing bacteria. Let your skin be nurtured and coddled clean with this gentle, cute little guy!
WHAT'S IN ITKonjac is actually a pure natural sea vegetable, sort of like a potato. Pink clay is a mix of red and white clay and is said to improve blood circulation, hydration, elasticity and softness. Rich in trace elements, pink clay purifies the skin like other clays, but much more gently.
HOW TO USE :Use to cleanse skin anytime. Hydrate konjac sponge in a bowl of water, once soft, gently wring out. Using circular motions, massage face, using narrow edges for hard to reach nose and eye areas. Rinse thoroughly, hang to dry and store. Just a gentle reminder. Tips: Can be used alone or with your favorite cleanser. Great for cleansing when skin is feeling extra dry or sensitive. Use cleansing sponge with warm water in the winter or cool water in the summer for a seasonal solution. Replace every 2-3 months.
- 100% Natural
- QuickviewBeauty, Masks, Skincare, ToolsEnhance your home spa experience with this must-have specially designed treatment brush. Our stylish and sleek new Facial Treatment Brush is expertly shaped for precise application of our signature masks. The innovative and superbly soft vegan fibers dispense the perfect amount of product effectively and quickly. Crafted of lightweight wood and sleek black metal, it's a professional tool that yields gorgeous results, whether used for cosmetics or skin-refining beauty treatments.$16.00Ideal for use with our Black Magic and Sea Greens clay masks to their perfect texture.
Our Facial Treatment Brush features long tapered bristles to ensure an even application over the whole face, and the slanted tip allows application in all the corners and niches of the face.
Why it's Special
- Designed specifically for mixing and applying facial masks, treatments, and more.
- The brush allows for clean mask application to keep you from wasting precious product!
- The bristles are 100% synthetic - meaning it is cruelty free!
- Sustainably crafted with vegan-friendly fibers, natural wood and recycled aluminum ferrule.
How to Use- Dip tip of brush into jar of mask, spread even layer of mask over the face, avoiding the eye area. - Rinse brush with cool water after use, and allow to air dry.$16.00
- QuickviewCleanser, Masks, Skincare$32.00
For dewy, soft skin this cream-to-oil balm is a 3-in-1 skin remedy.This is the ultimate multitasker, a hydrating, long-lasting, do-everything balm that’s packed with antioxidants and natural emollients to nourish and repair dry, irritated skin. It even turns mineral powder into a glowing foundation treatment!
This multitasking formula is enriched with an antioxidant-rich blend of organic coconut oil, avocado oil, calendula and green tea. The Fresh Face Beauty Balm is the perfect solution for just about any of your skin's needs as a deep cleanser, overnight mask, or SOS treatment for cuticles, elbows, heels, and shins.
Comes in a recyclable 2oz glass jar.$32.00
- QuickviewCleanser, Exfoliant, SkincareThis is the ultimate cleanser: use to gently cleanse, exfoliate and detoxify your skin all in one step. This water-activated powder detoxifies skin by drawing out excess oil and impurities—leaving your face with a velvety-matte, baby-soft finish. Licorice root, jasmine and ylang ylang work quietly behind the scenes to gently brighten and even out your complexion, while kaolin clay, japanese rice bran and oat bran act as cleansers. Good for all skin types, this is a must-have cleanser that your face will thank you for. Comes in a recyclable 2 oz glass bottle.$26.00$26.00
- QuickviewSkincare, ToolsWHY WE LOVE IT French Pink Clay Sponge is the perfect facial sponge for really sensitive skin. If your skin has rosacea or eczema, is highly reactive, or just feeling tender and raw from exposure to the elements like air conditioning and pollution, the last thing you want to do is wash it with something too harsh. Let it be nurtured and coddled clean with this gentle, cute little guy! WHAT'S IN IT Konjac is actually a pure natural sea vegetable, sort of like a potato. Pink clay is a mix of red and white clay and is said to improve blood circulation, hydration, elasticity and softness. Rich in trace elements, pink clay purifies the skin like other clays, but much more gently. HOW TO USE : Just add water! This sponge comes dry and hard, but after soaking in water, will be soft and spongy. It's best to use a makeup remover first, like our Fresh Face Beauty Balm, if you are wearing makeup, before using the sponge. Can be used alone.$10.00
- 100% Natural
- QuickviewCleanser, Exfoliant, Masks, Skincare$28.00
Say bye to dry and dull skin with our Petal Polish! Formulated to smooth lines, brighten and leave skin glowing.
A nourishing, exfoliating mask that refines and brightens the skin, instantly revealing a radiant complexion.
This innovative formula is enriched with revitalizing brown sugar and antioxidant-rich rose, which work together to gently dissolve dead skin cells and reveal perfectly nourished skin.
Comes in a recyclable 4oz glass jar.$28.00
- QuickviewBeauty, Oils, Skincare$52.00
Lush, floral oils give skin a bright new glow while gently preserving its youth and replenishing hydration.
This exquisite blend of Pure Rose, precious Rosehip, Evening Primrose and Camelina Flower Oil combines to defend against free radicals, increase elasticity, and feed the skin with beneficial vitamins and fatty acids such as Omega 3 and 6 to protect against premature aging.This exquisite elixir combines the best certified organic oils for skin repair and regeneration, while enlivening dull or damaged areas in need of hydration.How to use : Apply a couple drops to cleansed and toned skin morning and night. Massage in and allow to absorb for 1–3 minutes before applying makeup. Versatile for all skin types, day or night. Ideal night treatment, when the skin’s renewal process is most active. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.Ingredients: *Camelina sativa (Camelina) Seed Oil, *Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil),*Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, *Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Non GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.Always Natural. Everything we create contains the finest all-natural ingredients. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on our products or ingredients. All of our oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the best extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Petrochemicals - Phthalates - GMOsThis product is packaged in a reusable/recyclable 30ml glass bottle.$52.00
- QuickviewBeauty, Skincare, Toner$21.00
This face mist is made with roses and aloe to hydrate, soothe, and leave you feeling fresh and awake. As it purifies the skin it combats signs of aging and soothes tired, irritated skin. Also excellent as a makeup refresher and midday pick-me-up.
This spray is loaded with the rose petals’ vitamin C and anti-aging power!
Comes in a recyclable 2oz glass bottle.$21.00
- QuickviewMasks, SkincareWrap your face in the detoxifying and nourishing power of algae. This luxurious mask gently exfoliates with real leaves of sea kelp and delivers powerful antioxidant protection in a beautiful, freshly scented blue-green algae silt base. Its expert formulation is designed to visibly brighten, smooth, and hydrate while pampering your skin. Featuring green tea, sea kelp, and chamomile-infused sea clay, this mask provides a deep-cleaning complexion boost to keep you looking radiant. Sea Greens is also ideal for when skin becomes stressed and needs a bit of extra attention. Whether it’s blotchiness, break-outs, jet-lag, or morning-after puffiness, this hard-working and versatile mask will get your skin back on track. Benefits: Deep cleans without drying, gently decongests pores, and absorbs excess oil. Smoothes and conditions skin surface, leaving it supple and soft. Helps calm redness and irritation. Instantly soothes puffy, tired eyes and skin. How To Use:$32.00
- Massage a small amount onto clean, dry skin.
- Allow to dry fully, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- QuickviewSkincare, TonerA unique, potent, multifunctional formula designed to address enlarged pores caused by active oil glands, dirt, wax, ance, or chronological aging. This botanically infused formula reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, helping to keep them purified, refined, and smooth. It balances oil and delivers a matte finish. Tea Tree and Witch Hazel removes dead skin cells, dirt, and oil that can clog and stretch pores. A blend of botanicals and Dead Sea Salt imparts tighter, smoother, more vibrant skin.$24.00$24.00